Friday, June 8, 2018

BGF Wild Escape Dip

After talking to a restaurant owner about what we have coming this week, I started brainstorming new recipes. This is what happens when I get "bored." A new jam flavor (Strawberry Lemonade) and a made up recipe for ripe-and-ready crops on the farm. This is my new favorite tasty treat, which I am eating for supper as I prep for market tomorrow.




BGF Wild E'scape Dip

1 bunch garlic scapes, chopped
1 bunch Wild Things Greens, chopped
drizzle olive oil
6oz cream cheese
1/4c sour cream
1/4c mayo
1/3c parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp salt

Preheat oven to 325°
Saute greens in olive oil until soft & reduced. Cool.
Place scapes in a food processor & pulse until minced.
Add greens, cream cheese, mayo, cheese, pepper flakes and salt & pulse until combined.
Put mixture into an oven safe dish.

Bake for 20-30 minutes until top turns golden and starts to bubble.
Serve with a baguette or crackers.

No comments: